Lycan At War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forums of the Lunar Empire!

Return to Main WebsiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Couple Songs :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLadyAcacia
Oracle of Shub-Niggurath
TheLadyAcacia

A Couple Songs :) Empty
PostSubject: A Couple Songs :)   A Couple Songs :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:07 pm

Hi I've been listening to some songs from utube and have come across a couple you might like... "Animal I have become" by 3 Days Grace. and "Heavens A Lie" by Lacuna Coil. I heard them both form Underworld videos...

if you made me a moderator shouldn't my name be in blue? you might want to check that again...

Now off to work on Acacia's story...
Back to top Go down
Gloomfang
Son of Azathoth
Gloomfang

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Songs :)   A Couple Songs :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:16 pm

I'll look into to those tracks; hopefully playlist.com (our song provider) will have them on file. Almost anything werewolf related is welcome here (subject to the forum rules, of course). Thx for the suggestions!

As to the moderator privileges, your name would be in blue if you were an admin. Moderator is a step below that, but still allows you to do things like move or lock threads, editing other people's posts, etc. At least that's what I've been able to glean from the help.

You'll notice your username is mentioned in the various subforums as being one of the moderators.
Back to top Go down
http://lycanatwar.sqweebs.com/
TheLadyAcacia
Oracle of Shub-Niggurath
TheLadyAcacia

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Songs :)   A Couple Songs :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:15 am

Thanks for the looking into songs... and for clearing up my misconception of moderaters... I've always been admin also so I guess it didn't connect on the mod thing...

I see you are using a picture hosting site for you images... I have my own domains... i actually have a couple... if you want to have them hosted for nothing... I'd be happy to do it for you... I also have Adobe suite CS3 if you need graphics done I can do a few things... I just threw together a very simple sig for now... I may get more detailed when I think about it a bit more...

I have built several sites just for a few sim horse gmaes I used to play... I used MS Frontpage to do them... but now that I have Dream Weaver... I think I'll be able to put together some very kewl sites... it's just right now between life and school... I'm not in the mood to build anything useful... LOL...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Songs :)   A Couple Songs :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Couple Songs :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lycan At War :: The Court of Tower Crag :: Suggestions and Ideas-
Jump to: